NanoPi M1 board integrates Ethernet, IR receiver, video/audio output and supports HDMI and AVOUT. It can be powered via the MicroUSB port. Besides the other popular ports (USB-Host, USB-OTG,DVP camera interface and AVOUT) mini PC board has onboard Microphone, IR receiver, a serial debug port and a Raspberry Po compatible 40pin GPIO pin header.
NanoPi M1 development board specifications:
- CPU – Allwinner H3 quad core Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU up to 600 MHz
- Memory – 512 MB DDR3 (1GB as option)
- Storage – micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and 3.5mm jack for CVBS (composite + stereo audio)
- Connectivity -10/100M Ethernet USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Camera – DVP Interface
- Expansions – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIOs, etc…
- Debugging – 4-pin header for serial console
- Misc – Power and reset buttons; 2x LEDs; IR receiver; on-board microphone.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port; 4.7V ~ 5.6V via VDD pin on “Raspberry Pi” header.
- Dimensions – 64 x 50mm (Orange Pi One dimensions: 69mm × 48mm)
- OS - Android, Debian, Ubuntu